Sunday, September 10, 2006

Where were you....

When the lights went out?

Well, here is a picture of us scrappy girls from last night's crop.













What? You don't see anything???? Well, THAT is because the LIGHTS WENT OUT!!!! Yup, that's right. We were planning on scrapping till the wee hours, but just around 8:00pm, the LIGHTS WENT OUT! We were searching through spiders and webs and stuff to get to the breaker box, which wasn't tripped..... so we just hung out in the dark for a while and finally left around 9:15ish. Did I happen to mention that the LIGHTS WENT OUT!!!!

Oh well, at least we got calzones, i mean, to see each other!

2 comments:

~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

I like how you did this!
LIGHTS OUT"! I was wondering how come I couldn't see anything! :) Clever! And I could go for a calzone right now!!!!!!!! YUM!!!!!!! Me so hungry!!!

Nancywithajones said...

OMG that is hysterical but not fun I say hysterical cuz when I worked at the sb store that happened to us. there was a car wreck and it took out the traffic light and our entire shopping center lights... we had a class that night.. dirty santa where we took these like really outdated supplies and we were each asked questions to win pieces and then we could "dirty santa" then from each other... I must say our pages looked better in the dark rofl!! BUT we still had fun.. some of us pulled up our cars and turned on the headlights... where there is a will there is a way to scrap rofl