Saturday, September 09, 2006

Off to scrap with my chicks!

Saturday night's the night for scrapping, I guess.

I woke early and went right to my table.... I made a new creation. Will share later.... tee hee...

Anyway, I am now getting ready to work 2 demos at Michael's and then off to Amy's Crop Shop to scrap with my chicks! I am so excited for calzone's, I mean, to scrap with the best scrapping buddies anyone could ask for! (inside joke) There is nothing better in the world than good friends, good crafts and of course, good food; and the combination of all 3 together is just priceless! The best thing is, we are bound to find them all tonight! Hopefully I will bring my camera with me and we can get a group shot so I can post here later.

Have a great weekend everybody! Scrap the night away, I know I will be!

xoxoxo
Stacey

1 comment:

Nancywithajones said...

IM so jealous I bet you had a glorious time. WOULD love to see the photos :)