Wednesday, September 06, 2006

a blog challenge from STM....

OK..... So I have been challenged by STM to post in my blog. The challenge is this....

If I were a T-Shirt slogan, which one would I be and why....

Here is my slogan for today.....


"IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL".
Why? Well, I think it is pretty self explanitory!


Prayers are needed for Mike's dad...... He is still in the ICU...He is pretty much in a "low sodium coma" but is slowly waking up and trying to communicate..... seems to be making progress very slowly.... I hate hospitals! Nothing good ever comes from being in the hospital, unless it is to have a baby.... and by the looks of things, that aint happening any time soon! I grew up watching my dad in the hospital constantly. I even did some candy striping at Sturdy in Jr. High..... hated every minute of it! I hate hospitals!

OK, Lynette, I updated my blog, now it's your turn!

No comments: