Monday, September 18, 2006

Good fortune....

OK. So today's blog challenge by Jozzie at STM is this:

If you had a fortune cookie, what would it say today?

Well, I am thinking that my fortune would read... "You will receive a long awaited message from a new friend tomorrow"..... kwim????

I really want to get on the STM DT..... I am certainly not trying to minimize the feelings of the other girls that are trying out too..... There is some amazing talent there! I am inspired every time that I click on that gallery! The people there are as awesome as they come! There are great challenges that actually make you think outside the box. They are all so accomodating, passionate about their craft and willing to help in any way possible. I have made some good friends already! Wish I found it sooner!

So with that being said, yeah, I hope I get my fortune - and I hope it is covered in LOTS of chocolate!

No comments: