Saturday, September 23, 2006

My girls, and then some!

Spent some quality time with my girls on Saturday morning. Helped out a bit with Amy's Stampin Up! calender class. Lucy was there too... missed my other girls, but I guess they have a life! I will forgive them this time! I am really looking forward to some margaritas and quesadillas on Friday night. I can't wait to see everyone and WHOOP it up. We always do!

Now, I love getting together with my girls and just hanging out.... and I especially love spending some alone time with my husband....


but......



I REALLY love looking

at him.... <-----------











and him..... ---------->

OK, so this was a blog challeng from what? A week ago???? Better late than never, I say!

Just had to share my favorite hotties.... Sorry, Mikey.... maybe next time! Don't worry, you will always be my hottie! xoxox

OK. So I didn't get on the STM design team. Soooooo not a surprise! You should see the talent that was there. No, really, you should see it! Just amazing. I am not giving up that easy though. Although I think that STM would have been a great fit for me, It aint over til the fat lady sings....... and I haven't sung yet! (ROTFLMBO!!!!!) I noticed that there are many more DT searches out there right now and I just might give it a shot again. It has been REALLY slow over at MPA. I think I am the only one there somethimes! Maybe it was something I said... anyway, I would love to have more company over there. Come on over and keep me company! I am starting to get a little lonely!

Well, I guess that is it for today. I am going to put on my pj's, pop some corn and watch Point Break.... or Prison Break.... HEY! I see a similarity here...... ;)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sooooo dya wanna know that I saw Keanue IN PERSON? And lemme tell ya he's as hunky in real life as in the movies! Droool!
Took my parents on a hollywood homes tour and he was standing outside his house talking to a maid (or some such person). Drooooooooooool

Di