Friday, July 14, 2006

Well, I guess I am a glutton....

Hey! For punishment, I meant!

I actually applied to 2 more design teams. I don't know if I did it for the challenge, or if I did it because I really wanted it.... Both I think.

I don't want to give too much away... for fear that I might jinx myself.... but ..... I am really excited and crossing my fingers once again!


So, I got home from a long day at work and after receiving some very sad news from my mother......and on my front
steps was a quite substantial package! (in the voice of Pepe' Le Pew... Por Moi???? Ahh, oui, oui! Are you SURE it is for moi? Contrair, mon frair..... or however you spell it....... IT IS! YIPPEE! I never get packages in the mail!!! This is just too exciting for words! At first I thought it might be the next circle journal that I am participating in.... but, non, non.... not so speedy... I slowly and delicately... TORE OPEN THE BOX....... and low and behold.... When what to my wondering eyes should appear, but an entire box of scrap goodies from FLAIR! (Hey, that kinda rhymed!.. think about it)... Look at all this AWESOME stuff..... And that's not all! Look at this one! Rub-on, people! I got rub-ons! Merry Freakin' Christmas to me! Unfortunately, I have now come down with a case of Scrap-phobia! I am afraid to cut it! I don't want to open any of the packages... I just want to take pictures of it! I am home alone tonight because Mike went into work early, so I have no excuses! I can sit at my table for as long as I wish without getting that evil eye, and I can't touch it! None of it. Can't do it.....

Can I just again say how wonderful I think MPA is? I mean, the really hooked me up! What a great paper line to start my DT assignments with. I have always liked Flair product, and I am awfully fond of one of the flair girls, who will remain anonymous at this moment in time.... OK, Donna Marie Cissio Bryant Durand, I mean DMCBD, I love you girl, but you knew that!!!! (See, DS, no one is safe! he he heeeeeeee) Anyway, I am really excited to be a part of this....I hope they like what I do............. (the goodies helped a lot too!) just JOKING!!!

Well, I wont bore you any more. Have to pack for our night away tomorrow. We are going to Gloucester for my nephew's birthday. Can't wait. I will have to take some pictures while I am at the beach for my new goodies.

Please say a little prayer for my mother's "significant other"... (boyfriend just sounds so... ugh.) We learned that his Dad passed away today. I love you Bruce and know that you are in my thoughts. I am here for you if you need me.

Have a great weekend everyone. It is going to be beautiful!

xoxoxox
Stacey

3 comments:

lynette said...

Hey Stacey,
What a great box of goodies, You are one luckie duckie!!! It almost wants me to come out of the scrapbooking closet!!(hahaha). I am so sorry about your mothers bf's dad =( tell her that I am thinking aboout her. Have a great time at the beach on sunday. I will talk to you soon.
love ya,
lynnie

Anonymous said...

Wowsa Stacey...that box is gigantic! Have fun creating!

Joni said...

OOOOh! Those Flair rub-ons look AWESOME... kinda like the Heidi Swapp ones only (hopefully) easier to use!