Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Is it Friday..... Again.....


Here I go again. Wishing for Friday to come..... Wishing my life away..... I decided today that I want to win the lottery so that the bill collectors will stop calling and so that I can stay home and craft full time. I don't like going to work. I don't like it when people blame me for errors in their paychecks. I always tell them that 'YOU PAY YOURSELF... ONLY YOU CAN PUNCH YOURSELF IN AND OUT". They just don't listen. No one ever wants to admit that they are wrong and take responsibility for thier own actions. It is very tiring..... very.

Well, on a happier note, I did get a little scrapping done the last couple of nights. Here are 2 things that I have completed recently for my DT assignments for MPA. You can see the picures better at the MPA galleries. What do you think? This is a twist on the basket that we made at Amy's Stampin Up Crafty Girls last night. I changed my design to be just a plain square box and then put a handle on it. I thought it would make a cute gift bag.... Or just a cute "what do I do with it now" project. That is usually what happens to most of my projects. They end up on my shelf.... Sad really. All that heart and soul gone into them to only collect dust. See! i need to win the lottery so I can build a bigger house and have a studio where I can create AND display my work.... Ahhhh... and then I woke up!

Here is my other project. If you saw my previous post, you can tell just how excited I was to get picked for the MPA design team. Well, what is a scrapper to do? Take pictures and scrap it! Here is the Thank you layout that I did to showcase all the FREE goodies that were sent out to the DT members. Just had to do a page about it.

Ok, I will share one more project. This is a coupon holder that I got in the $1 bin at Michaels. I covered it with Paradise and added a couple little touches....

Well, I am getting a little tired of looking at a computer screen right now. I think I will sign off. But first I will leave you with a quote. Since I spent some time with some good friends last night, this goes out to them... I love you, girls!

~Friendship isn't a big thing - it is a million little things. Author Unknown~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts Stacey. Enjoy all those goodies and this weekend you can play (hopefully) and pretend you are a full time crafter.

Anonymous said...

You rock Stacey your work is simply beautiful!