Thursday, July 13, 2006

Well, can I just tell you....

...I had the best time out with my girls last night! It is always so much fun when we get together. You know, there is a saying that I just love.... A true friend really know you, and loves you anyway. The only part that was missing was Amy. She was away in Salt Lake City, UT (the scrapbooking and stamping mecca of the WORLD......) for her Stampin' Up convention. It was really weird not having her there, but Danielle filled in for her, so it was a little better. I can't wait for her to get back and share all the new techniques with us! Oh, and can I just say too, that the raspberry margarita was ROCKIN'! If it was a Friday night, I would have had 2! Mmm, Mmm, good!

Anyway, A closet scrapper friend of mine, who will remain anonymous at this point in time, recently sent me an email that included a list of 45 things that bring comfort and joy. Ok, I can't remember the real title of the email, but comfort and joy seems to work here.... I decided that I would include my top 10 from that list. Are you ready? Are you sure? Ok. here I go...... These are the best feelings in the world... to me.


1. Laughing so hard your face hurts (yup, do this one ALOT!)
2. Spending some quiet, peaceful, non-talking, alone time with just my husband (don't do this enough)
3. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer
4. The beach - any season....
5. Laughing at yourself (I think I do this one every day, not because I want to, mind you)
6. Running through sprinklers and jumping in puddles (ok, I added the puddle thing)
7. Accidently overhearing someone saying something nice about you. (I'll let you know when this happens!)
8. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply (I love my Scottie hugs!)
9. Making new friends and spending time with old ones. (um, yeah, I think I covered that already)
and the #10 thing that is the best feeling in the world..... to me anyway, is..................................
10. Knowing you've done the right thing no matter what other people might think.

Taaaaa..... Daaaahhhhhhhhh! There, do you feel better? I know I do.

11. Ok, I just had to add one more...... anything CHOCOLATE! That REALLY makes me happy!

Thanks for the inspiration, Donna S...... I luv you, kid! Now get your ass out of that scrappers closet! We all know you rock!


Oh, and for those looking for some great message boards/galleries to brows, please go to MPA, because I will be one of the DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS (geeze, I still can't believe it! Breathe, breathe,....) for the next 3 months. Oh, you should go to Luv2 too. The ladies there are a real class act.

Here is a little picture of a visitor we had a little while ago. Don't worry, the slider was closed. But the dumb thing just sat there while I was flashing pictures all over the place. As you can see, Patches thought he was pretty cool too!


Well, until next time.... Enjoy the weekend. It is supposed to be beautiful in NewEngland.

Oh, and one more thing..... Drive fast and take chances!

Buh, byeeeee!

2 comments:

lynette said...

I love this picture, I can see a sb page now!!!! My Cat would have enjoyed having this visitor over too. Take care girlfriend and I will see you tomrrow.
xoxo
lynnie

Anonymous said...

I love this blog thing...the reading part that is...hahaha. It makes me smile to read this one and Donna's and sometimes you need that little pick me up during the day. Plus this way I don't feel so bad if I don't see you guys as often as I'd like. You can't hear it but I'm thinking something nice about you right now.
Love ya Stace!