Monday, July 10, 2006

Pinch me!









OK. This is the picture in my brain this morning when I saw the winners of the Mississippi Paper Arts Design Team members! Ok, so it is just a picture of the fireworks we saw this weekend at kid's day, but I really felt like this is what my brain was saying! I can't even begin to explain just how happy I am to be one of the winners! ... and I am in some good company too! Donna B got in too! I am so happy for us! I am on cloud 9. I am happy as a pig in s*&$..... I feel so happy, oh so happy,..... OK. I have my moments, but I am OK after a while. Anyway, i will keep you posted as to the progress of my newest assignment..... Just too cool!

Here is a picture of a class that I will be teaching at Michaels in August. Know what it is???? Come on, take a wild guess.... still no clue???? It is an AOL mailer! You know the boxes that they send out and they inevitably get thrown away??? Well, I have a collection of like 9 of them, so I decided to do a class with them. Tell me what you think, honestly, OK. I made some cards too. Here they are... The cards are hard to see, but the use the same paper. It is actually one of the ProvoCraft Slab's, the Rob and Bob Studio. I love the bright colors. Reminds me of Doodlebug.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the designs Stace.

Anonymous said...

You go girl!! Big congrats.

Donna B

Anonymous said...

Hooray for you and Donna B! I mean REALLY - how way cool for the two of you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Can i just say you rock...this is gorgeous!

Hugs so glad i found your blog.