Sunday, July 09, 2006

Another weekend gone.....

It always seems like I am wishing for the weekend and now that it is officially gone, because it is Sunday night already, I am looking forward to next weekend..... A vicious circle, I tell ya!

Spent some time with my friends on Saturday at Amy's open house. I am so lucky to have such great people in my life. I have been blessed with people in my life that mean the world to me. I truly wish we got together more often. However, when we do get together, it's like we start right where we left off last. That is a sign of true friendship. I love you girls!

Well, I will post some firework pictures later. Not sure how good they came out.... We had a great time at the parade though. Sat at Ocean Fresh parking lot right on the street. Mike and Em went to the fair afterwards and rode all the rides. I sat this one out this year. So glad they had fun together.

Mike finally bought a self-propelled lawn mower today. I have been telling him like FOREVER to bite the bullet and get one. He has always had his eye on a rider, but our wallet won't allow that. With the state of his back, it was really hard to walk and push the mower, and today it finally died anyway. It was like a sign.... So, needless to say, he was very happy for his new toy.

Well, it is 9:45pm and I have to wake up for w-o-r-k....... tomorrow..... Ugh..... I can't wait till the weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stacey, you are too wonderful and that's why I love you!