Friday, July 07, 2006



OK. So here I am on a Friday morning, at my desk, at work, in my office, typing an entry for my blog instead of WORKING! Can you say... FOCUSING PROBLEM! Ugh.... I am so not here today. Ok, well I am physically HERE, but definitely not MENTALLY here.....

I have a very busy weekend ahead of me.... First, tonight is the first night of Fireworks (a teaser, of sorts) at Kids Day. This is an annual event for North Attleboro... Instead of having our Independence Day celebration on the 4th, we incorporate a little "kids" fair, complete with rides, games, dough boys and blade meat sandwiches, and 2, 2, two days of fireworks. (I hear an echo!) Well, it actually started on Thursday night, but since I didn't go, I don't count that day! This is put on by the North Attleboro Fire Fighters every year and every year it is a great hit! Kids day has always been special to Mike and I. When we lived on Freeman St. we would have our annual cookout and walk to the field for the fireworks. .... And..... it is when Mike actually proposed to me! (insert giggle)... 8 years ago! Boy, that was a lot of years and a lot of beers ago! We will be married 7 years on October 2nd. Where has the time gone????

Saturday, we continue the Kids Day celebration with a fire truck parade in the morning... I love the parade, although they keep changing the route and it really pisses me off! ... and MORE fireworks at night! Woo hoo! Amy is having her Stampin Up! catalog release open house from 4 – 8 in Woonsocket, RI. Ugh! The new stuff is AWESOME! They even have chipboard now! I so need to win the lottery! I just want EVERYTHING! Click here to browse the new Stampin Up! catalog, and check out her art gallery while you are there too! It came out pretty good, if I do say so myself : )

Sunday, I am "working" at Michaels... Not sure what time or what exactly I am doing. Demo and samples, I think. Then, maybe, just maybe, take a ride to Hayward field for the Attleboro fireworks that were cancelled because of "RAIN" on the 4th (gee, big surprise there, huh?)

OK. Well, I should probably get back to work now. Let's see if I can post this and not get caught.... Ooooooo.... the drama!

Thought I should post a photo too... I am still learning here, so go easy with me.... I did the wedding canvas that I made, since i was talking about my proposal earlier.... Some of you have already seen this, so look away!

Have a great weekend everybody!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey, we just got back from Ft. Myers. Decided to check my email and found that you have a blog. It think it's great. Keep it going! You're awesome!
Love ya!
Lucy

Anonymous said...

You're such a "smarty-pants"! You make a Mama proud girl!

Love ya bunches,
The Mom-ster
xxoo