Monday, July 09, 2007

Another One Bites The Dust....

Sing it with me......

And say goodbye to Reed...

Another doggie adoption that didnt' work out. Not for lack of trying, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be, right?

Not all is to be lost though. I have a call out to 3, yes count them with me, one, two, THREE dog shelters about some other prospects.


Which sounds better?

Roxanne,









She looks so sad behind the fence!


















Hannah




OK. Can you say sweetie?








or Pebbles?











Hey! Where did my ears go?








I don't know either. I am voting for Roxanne because she likes cats, and Hannah because she has the sweetest face ever. But Pebbles has that terrier look to her that I LOVE..... Now to meet them before someone else takes them............. AGAIN! I'm not giving up though. We want a dog and a dog we will get.