Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Friday the 13th - A lucky day???

It certainly will be for me.


I am taking 3 classes by the alcohol ink king himself... TIM HOLTZ! April 13th.... a day I will always remember.


I am so freaking excited! I can not wait!
OK, so Mr. Holtz is such a super cutie and I am so totally taken by him.... (i wish!) I don't know if I will really be able to concentrate much on the class.... Maybe I will get my picture taken with him..... nahhhhh, just like in California for CHA, I am more of a stalker than a talker.... I get all goofy and stupid and mix words and act like a total blonde... But he is so cute. I love the spikey blonde hair, and the silver rings, that smile that would melt an iceberg and of course it goes without saying that I think he is one of the most talented artists I have ever met.... And, yes I HAVE officially met him.... I was lucky enough to take one of his classes when I attended the Sue Gilman show in Framingham, MA when I was working at RAHS.

Well, I will definitely update everyone after my class.... Can I wait 2 months????? Doubtful... HIGHLY doubtful....
I guess I should add that this was my Valentine's Day present from my husband Mike. (Mike, Mike who? I don't know a Mike? Are you sure his name isn't Tim? Because I don't know any Mikes...) Just kidding... I love my husband. I only really, really, really, really like Tim. =) And Tim doesn't make me cards.... MY HUSBAND DOES! I will post a pic of that later too! So freaking cute!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE! I hope you got to spend some quality time today with someone that you love. I know I did.

2 comments:

lynette said...

I am bringing my camera with me and we will both get our pictures taken. I am excited to be going also, and that I get to share this stalking (oops I mean special) time with you too. hahaha

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmmmm....this sounds like it might be a very interesting "class". Maybe I'll skip work and join you!!!