Thursday, January 04, 2007

Just another SPM update.....

I wanted to invite everyone to a new message board that I am "running". It is on the SPM website or you can go here to see it. I hope you stop by and say hello..... I am feeling kind of lonely there.......



Well, I also need some good thoughts and positive energy coming my way. I am interviewing tomorrow for a new position as an office manager. I am very excited but nervous and anxious at the same time. It isn't that I want to leave my present job... I LOVE my boss.... I couldn't ask for a better person to work with. What I don't like is the mileage that I am putting on my car, I would love more responsibility and of course, more money. However, now that my boss knows that I am interviewing, she has put in a request for more money to keep me.....quite a bit more money. It would really help out. I am so flattered and hate the thought of leaving her, but the challenge of starting something new and meeting new people and wanting to better myself is very intriguing to me. I have been there 7 years, and well, I guess I am starting to get that itch. Anyway, think good thoughts for me tomorrow morning at 8:15. I have another interview Monday night too... not sure about that one, but it is worth the shot. Fingers crossed that if it is meant to be, it will be.

2 comments:

lynette said...

GOOD LUCK GIRLFRIEND!!!!
ANYONE WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU WORKING FOR THEM!!! I WILL KEEP BOTH MY FINGERS AND TOES (OUCH) CROSSED. YOU WILL DO GREAT!!
GOOD LUCK,
XOXO,
LYNNIE

Anonymous said...

Stacey i hope you aced the interview!! You go girl - good thoughts for 2007.

:)