Sunday, January 28, 2007

HELLO FROM SUNNY CAL-I-FOR-NI-A!

Can I just tell you..... As if you had any other ideas about this.... I am having a BLAST at CHA Winter show!!!! While you were dealing with 7 degree weather the other day, I was contemplating having a dip in the pool.... YUP, I did just say that! CA is wonderful! I can't believe I am actually here. Missing my hubby... just feels like something is missing... like I shouldn't be here having this good of a time without him......... and how sweet is Doreen's husband? So sweet that he surprised her with a trip here to see her! Yup, that is worth like, 5000 points in my book! Lucky girl!

And the new product! OH MY GOODNESS! Just you wait!

Fancy Pants clear stamps, 12x12 and 6x6, simply beautiful!

Cosmo Cricket lacing card kits, so very cool.

Doodlebug - love it all!

Adornit by Carolee's Creations - Gorgeous!

Ink-a-dink-a-do - so freaking cute! Love the clear stamps!

Basic Gray.... What's not to like there!

I haven't even seen everything yet! There is so much to look at, so many people to talk to, so much product, I just didn't know where to start! Lots left to see. Still haven't made it to the Flair booth to visit with Donna or the Creative Imaginations booth to see Cheryl, although I did get a quick hug from her... that was nice!

I have taken some great classes too, some of which will soon be offered at SPM. Took lots of pictures too. I will be sure to share some of those later....

Well, I am off to the pool, or should I have a dip in the hot tub??? Geesh, the choices I have to make! =)

No comments: