Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Happy News, Not so happy news......

First things first.... I'M GOING TO CALIFORNIA! Anaheim, CA that is! Yup, I'm leaving on a jet plane on Friday. (at 6:00 in the morning! YIKES!) Doreen from SPM and I will be attending CHA Winter convention together. I am too excited for words. Of course, at 6:00am, there wont be many words coming from this chick! I am hoping to be able to post some pics of the new things I will see while I am there. Stop back here to see what's new. Hoping to meet Martha..... Yup, the one and only Martha Stewart will be there. Too exciting!

On the not-so-happy front, I was offered the job with the magazine publisher tonight. Great, right? Well, yeah, REALLY GREAT! However, it would be a latteral move in pay for me and I couldn't justify leaving Harrington House for that and less benefits. That is the hardest decision I have had to make lately. I'm still not so sure it was the right one. It felt so right when I was there. I almost feel like..... I don't know....... sad I guess. Hard feelings. Of course, i would have felt bad if I left Anne and HH. 6 of one, half dozen of another, I guess. This too shall pass. C'est la vie.......................................................................

No comments: