Thursday, October 05, 2006

I have a DREAM....

Today's blog challenge from Jozzie at STM was to write about your dreams.

Well, my dreams are in no way suitable for the open public forum. I scare myself sometimes. If people could get that far into my head, they would probably have me committed. I am guessing this is where my "thing" for skulls comes from...... Anyway, I wouldn't do that to you!


So with that being said, this is what my real dreams are at this point in my life.
I dream of a day... that I can walk down the street and not wonder about the unknown.
I dream of a day... that I can walk into a home that isn't the size of a closet.
I dream of a day... that I can walk in front of a mirror and see all of me!
I dream of a day... that I wont be afraid to look in that mirror.
I dream of a day... that I wont be second guessing my questions of motherhood.
I dream of a day... that if I do become a mother, that I can be HALF as good as my mother is!
I dream of a day... that I will be free of unnecessary debts.
I dream of a day... that I can stay home and SCRAP all day - (that is a dream!)
I dream of a day... that all people, of all colors, all shapes and sizes, all races, all religions, all humans can live on this earth, together, in peace.
I dream of a day... that I can be happy with the person that I am and not worry about what others may think.
I dream of a day... that I will have a better relationship with my family.
I dream of a day... that I can win the lottery, pay off my bills, build a bigger house, go on a wonderful vacation, just me and Mike, have a child or two of my own, help my mother retire, so that we can open a scrapbook store together.... and live happily ever after....


I DREAM.... THEREFORE I AM....



Well, we are off to Sturbridge this weekend for my Boss's Son's wedding. It is the same time of year that Mike and I got married. 7 years on October 2nd. Where has the time gone? I leave you with a wedding pic. There is love in the air. For Scott and Brooke. For Mike and I. For many others. I am glad that I married my best friend. I hope that we don't find that 'itch' that everyone talks about!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend-you both deserve it! Love Amy

~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Fantastic! You know what's so cool about your dreams? They start with YOU! So those are all attainable! You go girlfriend!