Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Welcome home...


Just a quick post today......

I get home at 5:00 from a long, hard day at work, get the mail, put my things down, fling my shoes off, get a drink of water, pet the kitty, pet the other kitty, quitely tip-toe into the bedroom to give Mike a "good morning" kiss, (because for him, it is morning....) I slowly and quietly open the door as to not startle him, and this is what I am greeted with! HA! I just had to grab my camera! He never knew I did it!



I know we drive each other crazy, but I do love this man!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so sweet and innocent when they are sleeping, don't they?

~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Hi Stacy,

You don't know me, yet, I'm from TSTM board and I checked out your blog. I just had to comment....as this picture made me laugh. Funny guy isn't he? Gotta love them!