Sunday, April 01, 2007

Constructive Critisism...

Looking for some CC from my crafty girls, and anyone else stopping by.
I don't usually show my work here.... kinda shy about that one.

but I thought I would show you what I accomplished during this past weekend at the Crop-tastic weekend at SPM. One of the benefits of working an entire weekend.... I get to play when I work.... (Thank you Doreen! You rock!)

So, please let me know what you think: Good, bad or indifferent, I want to hear it all.



OK, bring it on.... I want to know what you think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like them all! You've got nothing to be shy about, girl! They look awesome! Your kiddos are adorable, but I LOVE the ode to Chucks layout best! That's my 2 cents for whateva it's worth (probably about 2 cents! HA!).

Keep postin' your stuff, I'd love to see more - it's great!

BTW- when's the next Margarita night? I'm feelin' a little left out! ;)

lynette said...

I love all of them!!! I think they all look great and you are so good about journaling on all of them. I remember having those sneakers they were so awsome. Keep up the great work.

VirginiaG said...

I love the Beautiful Girl and the "Play all Day" Layouts. Your kids are what make them more special. They are adorable.