Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy Un-Birthday, Lucy!

The party at Debbies was very fun. Mammie was hysterical! She can come to any party I have! Debbie and Amy did a wonderful job on the details. Can I tell you how difficult it was for me not to slip up....

Here are a few pics of our party....
Overy the hill, almost... and lookin' fine girl!


The party Queens.....

The life of the party!


We will celebrate once again when we go to Pennsylvania in May! I can't wait!

Lucy, I hope you enjoyed your surprise. You are a peach and deserve the world. You are a true friend in every sense of the word. Happy Birthday! I love you!











3 comments:

lynette said...

Oh my gosh, you guys look like you had such an awsome time!!!! I love Lucy's outfit and the pictures look like they came out awsome I can't wait to see the rest. Thanks for sharing.
luv, lynnie

Nancywithajones said...

hahahah LOOKs like yall ahd a blast! LOVIN the photos girly

Nancywithajones said...

I MEANT TO TELL YOU, Theya re having a scrap contest at Scrapbook Chalet (www.scrapbookchalet.com the grand prize is 250.00 in sb stuffs liek COOL Stuff not just clear out your cabinets stuff.. you may wanna come check it out! Tell em NancyJones Sent ya (hugs)