Thursday, February 01, 2007

Back from Sunny California......

... and I want to go back! I hate the 20 degree weather here. I was walking around without a jacket for a week! There is something so not right about that!
Just thought I would share a few pictures that I took while at CHA. I had the best time! What an amazing thing it was.... I am extremely exhausted, though loved every minute of it. It was simply amazing. There are no words to describe just how enormous this show was. 2 floors of paper and craft heaven! I am so thankful to Doreen for giving me the opportunity attend. It was amazing... Did I say that already?????


OK, so here are a few things that I wanted to share...


Some cute new stamps from Ink-A-Dink-A-Do...

Here are a couple more....

Here are some new Technique Tuesday stamps...

And a layout using the cutest bugs I have ever seen!

Here are some of the new lines of Bo Bunny... I think I need it all! Loved it!

... and Provo Craft introduced the NEW cricut machine! It is now going to be available in a larger format - 12" wide! Good news for those of us that didn't get the older one yet, not so good for those that already have the smaller one! They also got the licensing rights to Disney. Be on the look out for the new Disney font cartridges....

I loved the new Love, Elsie line... have to have that one! Basic Grey rocks yet again! Maya Road and WeR Memory keepers rocked it and I can't wait to get my hands on some of the new Fancy Pants 6x6 and 12x12 clear stamps and chipboard!

Saw Heidi, Ginger, Marah, Cheryl, Donna, Adrienne.... oh, the list goes on.... Oh, and my favorite alcohol ink God.... I have his picture!

Took a great album class with K&Co. Met Angelia, Lynette and some other faces that I had met before. Oh, and Brenda Walton signed each of our albums. How cool is that?

There is so much more to talk about, but my jet lagged head needs to go to bed.


























































1 comment:

Nancywithajones said...

OH HOW COOL IS THAT!! I Pray I get to attend chicago and get to hug some necks as well! MAYBE YOU WILL BE THERE AND I CAN HUG YOURS!!
SO much fun LOve seeing all you took photos of!miss ya cute girl!