Friday, December 01, 2006

Camera update.....

OK, so it isn't on a plane. It is in a truck! I hate this ground shipping! It takes too long. That's what you get when you are too cheap to pay the extra shipping charges! Ugh!

It is so close, but yet so far away. ETA is Monday, but here is the kicker... It left Willington, CT at 7:04pm tonight! I could freakin' drive there in less than 2 horus to get it! Think anyone has ever intercepted a FedEx guy? I just might do it!

Working at Michael's tomorrow and SPM Sunday. Probably will go to Bill and Amy's house to watch the end of the game on Sunday. Maybe, just maybe I will have a little treat to show off.... just maybe.

Oh, and one more thing:

CONGRATULATIONS, LEE!
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
(He passed his driving test today. Pretty impressive if you ask me. I failed the first time I took my driving test!) Now, a word of warning to everyone.... STAY OFF THE ROADS! (just kidding)

No comments: