Saturday, August 05, 2006

Summer...

I realized the other day that it is August! AUGUST, PEOPLE! Do you know what that means?!?!?!?! Summer is almost over! I can't stand it! No more camping, so more flowers, no more warm sunshine! The thought of having to deal with snow once again is enough to make me crazy. The good news is that we have to get through the short season of fall first. Next to summer, fall is my favorite. We always plan a trip up north to see the foliage for our anniversary. The crisp morning air of fall is very comforting to me. Being in the mountains of NH feels like home. Waking up and seeing snow on the tops of the mountains is beautiful. But.... I still hate the fact that summer is almost over.

Here are just a couple reasons why I love Summer so much.

1 comment:

Jacinta Correia said...

The great summer!! I found out that we have got a common passion - the mountains! I liked your blog. Enjoy all the other days of August! Bye